Been quiet lately.

Is it just me or has it been quiet here lately. I haven't seen any new messages since 23rd March 2006.

Reply to
Stan Blazejewski

You are missing a couple of hundred posts. Doesn't sound like your ISP's news server is up to snuff. Try news.infoave.net. It's free.

Reply to
David Betts

After not being able to see my own posts, I decided to do some checking. Seems the properties for my news groups was corrupted and after fixing it, you were just about right in your number of posts, 225 to be exact.

Reply to
Stan Blazejewski

Welcome back Stan, what's the weather like down there ?

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Not the best right now, not winter stuff but keep a wind cheater on. Went sailing yesterday (see link in my tag line for what I sail) & I must say it, was 'real' brass monkey stuff.

PS, It's great to get the mini messages again, was miss'n 'em.

Reply to
Stan Blazejewski