Been quiet lately.

Is it just me or has it been quiet here lately. I haven't seen any new messages since 23rd March 2006.

snipped-for-privacy@netspace.net.au
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:37:49 +1000, Stan Blazejewski

You are missing a couple of hundred posts. Doesn't sound like your ISP's news server is up to snuff. Try news.infoave.net. It's free.
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 06:36:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com (David Betts) wrote:

After not being able to see my own posts, I decided to do some checking. Seems the properties for my news groups was corrupted and after fixing it, you were just about right in your number of posts, 225 to be exact.

snipped-for-privacy@netspace.net.au

Welcome back Stan, what's the weather like down there ?
Fitzy

Not the best right now, not winter stuff but keep a wind cheater on. Went sailing yesterday (see link in my tag line for what I sail) & I must say it, was 'real' brass monkey stuff.
PS, It's great to get the mini messages again, was miss'n 'em.

snipped-for-privacy@netspace.net.au