Brake pressure regulator valve

can anyone suggest where I can find a brake pressure regulator valve for a 1968 MKII Mini.
I have tried all the well known mini parts suppliers but without success

Do you mean the one that fits on the rear subframe on early cars?
They appear to have been out of production for a while. I was after one a year back to turn into an adjustable valve for my kit car as per http://hometown.aol.com/dvandrews/bpvalve.htm . and I couldn't get hold of one.
Take a look at Keith Calvers article http://www.gr8website2.com/calverst/articles/brakes-rear_brake_bias_adjustment.htm as this may offer up some alternatives. How about using one of the later bulkhead mounted items? Or converting your old item into the MS72 adjustable type?
Peter