Brake pressure regulator valve

can anyone suggest where I can find a brake pressure regulator valve for a

1968 MKII Mini.

I have tried all the well known mini parts suppliers but without success

Reply to
Keith Cunningham

Do you mean the one that fits on the rear subframe on early cars?

They appear to have been out of production for a while. I was after one a year back to turn into an adjustable valve for my kit car as per

and I couldn't get hold ofone.

Take a look at Keith Calvers article

this may offer up some alternatives. How about using one of the laterbulkhead mounted items? Or converting your old item into the MS72 adjustabletype?

Peter

Reply to
TurboJo