Citroen Xsara WARNING

If you are referring to me, it seems to be working. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Reply to
Madmax

Again, Steve, I never click on you links. So, enjoy on your own time. It's wasted on me. I'm sure that in your little mind, it is amusing.

Reply to
Madmax

Who said that ??????

Reply to
Fitzy

Dunno, like a distant echo from the past, or smell.......

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

It's still working. You guy's are so lame. You just don't listen to fizzy do you.

Reply to
madmax

Uh, no. If you could read you would have noticed that I was talking to Steve. I am not a liar, and you, are an idiot.

Reply to
madmax