Mini Cabrio Alloy Wheels

I was having a puncture repaired today on my son Gavin's Mini. The guy said that the wheels were from a Mini cabrio and they are quite rare as very few
factory cabrios were made. I just thought they were 5x12 5 spoke revolutions. They came with the car when we bought it as an MOT failure.
Does anyone know of a site with pictures of the Alloy Wheels fitted to the Mini Cabrio or a picture of the factory produced Cabrio. A while back I came across a site with pictures of numerous types of Mini wheels but I can't find it again. Did the Cabrio have 5 alloys or was the spare steel? I think it is quite unusual for someone to buy an alloy spare with after market wheels.
Picture of Gav's Mini showing wheels
http://www.wannop.karoo.net/mini/sportspack/Dcp_1535.jpg
Cheers
Hi, they look like Cabrio wheels, but they are not very rare, they are easily available and are available as new from wheel suppliers, maybe not original but very good copies... Think they were fitted as standard from about 1992 till 1998.
Jon

Thanks for the info

the