Clubman front chrome bumper

Hi Folks

Does anyone know if Clubman front chrome bumpers are still available please? If not new, what is the position re good quality S/H?

Moss list them in their catalogue but are shown as no longer stocked.

Mine was rusted through and has gone to meet its maker.

Any ideas please? North West UK

Thanks

Pedro

Reply to
Pedro

not seen any, I dont think anyone re manufactures these at present, but they have just started making new clubman body shells again, so who knows what the future holds, try looking at auto jumbles etc, you will probably pay £££ for it though.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Hi Pedro,

Try Mini and Metro spares in Warrington.

they have thousands of spares for all types of Mini including Clubman's.

HTH Matt

Reply to
MiNiFrEeK :)

Thanks Matt and Steve.

Just emailed M&M (first I've heard of them). Wait to see if they can help.

If anyone else has any ideas I'd be grateful.

Big help. Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Pedro

BTW Pedro where in NW? I'm in Wigan meself...

M&M's are a fantastic shop, you'd be amazed at the amount of stuff he has for all breeds of Mini's.

It's a bit awkward to find but once you know where it is you'll get there everytime or the other thing you could do is just ring 'em. Nice and friendly to talk to.

Reply to
MiNiFrEeK :)

Rochdale, but don't tell anybody... :-)

Reply to
Pedro

LOL

Well someone has to i suppose :)

Matt

Reply to
MiNiFrEeK :)

No longer available new, so you're stuck with 2nd hand items in variable condition, more or less dented and more or less pitted. Check out eBay as they usually pop up quite regularly.

Reply to
Nicholas Bales

Hi All, Found a complete clubman in a breakers yard last week, the front end was complete and looks in good condition, the rear was covered so don't know what it was like, the grille, bumper and lights where all in good condition, the place was called Tangemans recovery, I think that's how it's spelt,, its between Lydiate and Haskayne just outside of Liverpool on the A5147 Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

welcome back fitzy

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Thanks Steve, between work and holidays I haven't been on the NG for a while, Myself and 3 mates decided to take our minis for a run down to Italy, and see the sites in Turin, so off we went,

4 minis and 2,300 miles later and we are back, some of the mountain scenery was mind blowing, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hi, Fitzy, did you try the Stelvio Pass? It's awsome and rises to 11000 feet.

Keith

Hi K, no mate we didn't try the Stelvio Pass, we went over the saint Bernard and through the mont blanc, where is the Stelvio Pass ?? Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hi Fitzy, The Stelvio Pass. If you look at a map of western Austria and draw a straight line between Innsbruck and Bergamo in northern Italy, the Stelvio is about halfway between these two places. At the top, you can continue down the other side and either enter Italy, or turn right after about 1/2 mile and run down a rather hairy track into Switzerland.

Look up Spondigna, Italy on Google Earth, turn on the flag in Layers to show roads, adjust the zoom until you can clearly see the wiggly yellow line marked SS38 heading South West, use your mouse to follow the road. Mark it with a Placemark, you'll want to come back!

For a less exciting approach, see websites such as:

Alan Brand

Wierd.

I ask about a clubman chrome front bumper and find myself hurtling down a series of Italian hairpin bends trying to emulate the three Italian Job Minis that sit on top of my monitor.

Strange yet interesting.

BTW I took a look at the scrap dealer near Moghull but it was closed and there was no sign of a clubby outside. Was it outside Fitzy or was the place open when you saw it?

Still need a chrome front bumper :-)

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
Pedro

Hi Pedro The clubman I mentioned is still there, and looking good, if you need a location ,, email me Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hi Pedro, I have sent you a link with multimap, the clubby is inside the compound,, I asked about the interior,, so all the parts are for sale, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy