White 74 850 - what white is it?

My son's 74 850 needs some paintwork touching up, but we can't track down which particular white it is. There doesn't seem to be a paint code anywhere on the body. Any ideas on how to pin this down?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Prescott

They either had stickers on the body or the name on the ID plate.

Is it a creamy white or a bright white

maybe Snow white?

Reply to
Rob

Reply to
Dean

All stickers seem to have gone. It's not a pure white, but only very slightly creamy. It could possibly be Snowberry. We may have to do some test patches.

Reply to
Paul Prescott

Cheers! They seem to have a few gaps in photos of their "White" listing...

Reply to
Paul Prescott

Hi, I have looked up my paint list and for Mini from 1969 onwards, the only white listed is "Triumph White" (BLVC206) NAB. This colour is listed for 850 Deluxe, 1275GT, Clubman Estate and 1100 Special. Hope this info is of some use to you.

Keith

Thanks, Keith, This car's not a deluxe (no opening rear windows, round speedo), but it's certainly worth checking out a sample of NAB. Paul

Reply to
Paul Prescott

Here's another good link

Dean

I normaly scrape off some paint & look for a match in the shop, could be Triumph White, code BLVC206, or maybee Leyland White,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

A few years back I owned a '72 mini 1000 super deluxe that was glacier white. Definately no hint of cream in it though.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Should be Leyland White.