Clubman Parts,

Hi people, There is a clubman saloon partially stripped, very soon the breakers will be shipping it off to the crusher, rear is still complete, boot and bumper, lights etc are still available, front end, wings bonnet bumper grille head lights and engine is still there, seats , tank, dash etc all gone, don't know what condition the shell or floor is in ?? if anyone is interested post me, I will get back to you with details of location,

Pedro,,,, if you read this,,,, yes its the same car,,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy