A real steal!

I am retiring from the Navy and leaving the Virginia Beach area. I just took a job in Greensboro, NC and need to get rid of two bugs. The 69 has been completely stripped down. It started as a shell off restoration. I have the shell sitting on the chassis just to save space in the back yard. Doors, fenders, hood and seats are in the garage. The car is under cover but needs two new rear crossmembers which I have and just never got put in. The engine ran and the transmission was in good shape when I started this project. If you want it come and get it for free. The 73 super had a dash fire from what looks like the head light switch area. I rewired the whole dash area and although the dash is still off the car can be started and driven around the yard. The right side floor pan will need replaced. This vehicle can be towed without a problem. I have a tow bar that will go with the buyer. $550 or best offer takes all. I have a spare engine that I haven't decided weather I am keeping or giving away with the cars. I may keep it for my other 69 that's on the road. If your interested email Doug at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
DougnKaren

Doug,

Congrats and thanks for your service. Good luck in the civie life. I'm going through the retirement thing myself right now. started my new career on 1 Dec, actually retire 29 Feb 04.

P.S You wouldn't happen to have been an AM would you?

Reply to
1974 Std Sunbug

Actually I am a GSEC. I've been driving the hovercraft for about 10 years now. Congrats to you too on your new career.

Reply to
DougnKaren