Dont forget to close the garage door!

A boss walked into the office one morning not knowing that his

>>zipper was down, and his fly wide open. > >>His secretary walked up to him and said, "Boss this morning > >>when you left your house, did you close your garage door?" > >> > >>This was not a phrase that her boss understood, so he went into > >>his office looking a bit puzzled. > >>When he was about done with his paper work, he suddenly noticed > >>that > >>his zipper was not zipped up. He zipped up and remembering what > >>his secretary had told him, finally understood. > >> > >>He then intentionally went out to ask for a cup of coffee from > >>his secretary. > >>When he reached her desk, he said, "When you saw the garage > >>door open did you see my jaguar parked in >there?" > >> > >>The secretary smiled for a moment and said, "No, Boss, I didn't. > >> > >>All I saw was a Mini with 2 flat tires."
Reply to
WR51

Sounds like a personal problem.

Reply to
Madmax

well you would know....

Reply to
WR51

And how would I know about YOUR problems?

Reply to
Madmax

A guy drives round a superstore car park looking for the space closest to the entrance, he eventually parks in a disabled bay................ traffic warden jumps out and said ...excuse me ..just what disability do you have then............................. Turrets.................now f**k off bastard

Reply to
Fitzy.

Very good lol

Reply to
WR51

A train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all perish. They are all in Heaven trying to enter the pearly gates.

St. Peter asks the first girl, "Gloria, have you ever had contact with a penis?" She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched with the tip of my finger..." St. Peter says, "Ok, dip the tip of your finger in

the holy water and pass through the gates."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Catherine, have you ever had contact with a penis?" The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says "OK, dip

your whole hand in the holy water and pass through the gate."

All of the sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches it, St. Peter says, "Lisa! What seems to be the rush?" The girl replies, "Well, If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Yolanda sticks her ass in it!"

Reply to
Madmax