Mini pick up rescued - finally

my thanks to everyone who helped with my techie questions over the last 4 months - the 1981 blue mini pick up just passed its MoT for the first time in 14 years. got it taxed, just ironing out some small niggles then taking it to the shows !

cheers lads. RS

Reply to
RS

Excellent, another one on the road!!

The Muffin Man

------------- Get FREE newsgroup access from

The Muffin Man

just had my first drive in it on the open roads cos we had to swap over my cooper insurance etc, its the first mini ive had on 10's (ive had a 94 mayfair on 12" and 2x sportspacks) and i must say - 10s really are the way to go theres no doubt about it. The next car ill buy is a 60s cooper just for the feel of it!

Reply to
RS