Another year older.....

And another MOT passed :-)

Katie has just returned from taking her 33 for it's annual inspection. And it passed first time :-)

We are both very happy bunnies this evening......

On the downside, she got the following advisories:

  1. Corrosion on nearside front and middle floorpan (I'll get out my aerosol of Waxoyl next week)
  2. Corrosion to fuel tank (As above)
  3. Strut pan bearings stiff (I think this is a compulsory point for all elderly 33s......)
  4. Front brake pads _very_ low. (This one's a bit urgent, I reckon)

So, not really all that bad for a 13 year old 33. The body _still_ isn't showing any real areas of corrosion, which is nice.

Looked at the floor, and it's nothing I'd be worried about - just a bit of surface corrosion where the underseal has fallen / been scraped off, and the fuel tank is pretty much the same. A good coat of Waxoyl will see it sound for another 12 months at least.

As an aside...... the round, punched holes in the footwells seem to have lost their bungs...... any idea where I'd get replacements from?

Cheers,

Reply to
SteveH