Mpi exhaust swop?

Hey Group, Ive just been given a 98 Mini Cooper Mpi. 56k, Classic red and white etc etc. Lucky Me! My question is this, Ive had lots of mini's in the past but they have all been good old fashioned Carb models. None of this new fangled fuel injection. I want to fit a decent exhaust system to the car so that it does not sound like a strangled cat. Its just been MOT'd so I can ditch the Catalytic Convertor for a year

Any suggestions?

I would have fitted an RC40 previously but dont know what effect the drop in back pressure may have on the Lambda sensor and Ecu fuel control etc

Reply to
Ben & Claire

RC50???

Mick

Reply to
Mick Rouse

Many thanks Idid not know they did exhausts for the injection models, Ive been out of mini ownership for about 5 years and my knowledge has gone somewhat.

Reply to
Ben & Claire