Re:Insurance claim KilroyCG

Just wondering what the final outcome was Colin? Dave

Reply to
nite fire

Hi Dave,

sorry for the long delay in replying-PC problems!

Everything is still ongoing! I'm waiting to hear from the Engineer who valued the car, as, having reviewed the examples I sent him, he wants to discuss things with me... I still want to get it back, however, as it should go back on the road without too much trouble.

As for claiming against the third party (the van driver whose stuff had fallen onto the road), it took my insurers over a month to actually claim against him, and he's denying responsibility. Quite a saga!

In the meantime, I'm looking to get me another Min this week, as my wife's just got a new job and wants her Freelander back!!

Cheers, Colin

nite fire wrote:

Reply to
cgrant