Re: Mini Clubman Dash voard repair

hi You could invite an english mini fan to the Canary Islands and as payment for staying with you ask him to bring you some mini parts :-)

Here in Canary Islands (Spain, left hand wheel), we have plenty of sun, so > ... the dashboard of my 1.971 clubman has aged and cracked. It has been > recently repainted and restored, but it is impossible to find repalcement > for the upholster of the dashboard. > > Any Ideas about finding replacement or repairing it? > > Thanks in advance and ... please, excuse my english. > >
Reply to
fragged