Re: Pat Morita dies - so did Richard Burns

Also sad to hear of my all time greatest footballer,

> George Best.... the genius > Fitzy >

A genius, in his time, maybe. But let's face it, he killed himself, and denied someone else of a healthy liver in the process. I can't understand why we hear so much about him, yet the loss of Richard Burns hardly made a mention. Apart from being a world champion, he was such a nice guy. He was always willing to lend support to good causes, such as the Cancer & Leukemia In Children Charity (CLIC), and everyone felt that he could have repeated his World Championship win many times over.

Reply to
Paul Prescott

Richard Burns, another sad loss, I totally agree, and they both died of a illness, George was given a second chance at life, but his illness claimed him in the end, Richard didn't have that second chance unfortunately, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy