"The Bourne Identity" (2002)

Anyone catch this movie on the telly the other night? Well it's a cracking movie and this is one of the best bits that I think everyone will find interesting:-

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Brilliant that Taff, even though I have the DVD, its still great to watch the Mini bit Thanks Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hi, The Bourne Identity is available on Bearshare for free download. Saves the cost of buying the dvd.. keith

Reply to
xx

Hi XX, Bearshare is a p2p download program, so if you do download this movie, you will be doing it illegally.

Reply to
RS

Then buy the DVD instead as it doesn't cost the earth on Play.Com or Amazon.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Hi

Reply to
Fitzy

OOps Should read,,, Hi Taff, the CD and tape are excellent,, Thank you Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Nice one Fitzy, but another movie worth having for it's Mini content is the New Zealand film "Goodbye Pork Pie" because it features a Mini throughout and it's only =A33.99 from Play.Com at present with free postage too.

Mind you it's a typical down under flick with the usual "Good Day" and "Hello Sheila" etc, but it's also a road movie with a Mini being chased across New Zealand and is definitly worth adding your collection of Mini films.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Cheers Taff Fitzy

Mind you it's a typical down under flick with the usual "Good Day" and "Hello Sheila" etc, but it's also a road movie with a Mini being chased across New Zealand and is definitly worth adding your collection of Mini films.

Taffy

Reply to
Fitzy

OI!!!! easy on the Shelia bit thats Aussie , not us Kiwi blokes! and whilst we are dissing down under movies might I just say several words......Lord of the Rings Trilogy, King Kong and so on. do bear in mind its a 25 year old movie, made on only 1/2 a shoe string, not a whole one.....and look at the crowd scene when the Mini goes under the truck and the police car crashes....young bloke standing on the pavement, in jeans.....Thats Me!!!!!

Mind you it's a typical down under flick with the usual "Good Day" and "Hello Sheila" etc, but it's also a road movie with a Mini being chased across New Zealand and is definitly worth adding your collection of Mini films.

Taffy

Reply to
Tim

I appologize for stereotyping films from down under Tim and no I wasn't dissing it at all my old mate, in fact it's being raved about on a few Mini Forums (Minifinity for one) and everyone is buying the DVD since Play.Com have it at sale price. I expect there's none left now?

So yes buy it as it took me about 20 years to finally track down a copy myself and it was worth the wait because I thoroughly enjoyed it, but it's one of those films that grow on you the more times you watch it and i'll definitly look out for your cameo appearance now Tim.

Oh and you forgot "The Frighteners" (1996) comedy/horror film starring Michael J Fox, that was also filmed in New Zealand and we bought the DVD for that a few days ago too as it's another great film. No Mini's though. :O(

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Hello Tim, nice to hear from you mate, your famous again,, you should ask about royalties if there selling so many copies here in UK,,,LOL, have you fired up the Jem yet ? Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

not fired up yet, still sorting the fuel cell and high capacity pumps and wiring. Being all fibreglass we have to run earth to each individual circuit, can't just rely on a body earth.

No royalties, just the pleasure of knowing that Im in it is enough.

whn Lis and I did the Italian Job in 2000 we took a copy with us and showed it one night...about 12 people showed up and only 2 sat tot he end, I think it was a little to "rustic" for many of them LOL.

And Taffy, no insult taken LOL, just love making sure you gguys are on your toes, the Kiwi vs Aussie thing is akin to the Welsh vs Brits vs Scots thing LOL, just freindlt rivalry... can I also name drop at this point?????

well Im going to LOL.

I know Peter Jackson quite well, went to school with him for 5 years at Kapiti College and helped out on one of his early films for a local TV show secondary school competion...and used to flat/housemate with Richard Taylor from Weta Workshops....now I wonder how those guys meet LOL

Reply to
Tim

You old name dropper, anyway you could influence him to make a new movie with a Mini in the starring role? Just tell him there's an audience ready for it! LOL

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Oh and as well as showing "Goodbye Pork Pie" & "The Bourne Identity" for inspiration, you could show him the getaway from this classic flick too?

The Italian Job (1969)

Part 1:

2:
Line: