1MZ-FE water pump change, identify this part?

Hi,
I'm changing the water pump on the '02 Sienna, 1MZ-FE engine. Yes I know this is the Camry newsgroup, but this engine is similar to the V6 on the Camry,
right? Plus I think the folks here are more knowledgeable than the folks on alt.autos.toyota...
I removed the water pump, and this gold-colored washer fell out. I have no idea where this part came from; I didn't notice it when I removed the 10mm nuts and bolts securing the water pump to the engine.
Where does it belong???
Thanks,
Michael
is it the one at 1.28 seconds on this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPwYEgrcHA8

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:35:11 PM UTC-7, Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:

Yes it is! Thank you! =)
Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:

EXACTLY what I was thinking, cool vid.
btw, that's the quietest air ratchet in the world! GW
On Thursday, June 27, 2013 2:28:25 PM UTC-7, Geoff Welsh wrote:

Yeah it was really quiet!
I should have watched the thing to the end. Moving the rear camshaft pulle y forwards slightly to tighten the belt seems a lot easier than what I did. When I installed the new timing belt, I had a really tough time making al l the marks line up, especially the rear camshaft pulley. I had the idea t o remove the top idler, put the belt on the rear pulley, THEN reinstall the top idler. I did that, but I guess I put too much force on the belt and t he rear camshaft pulley sprang forward. That noise was something (scared m e half to death). When putting it back in alignment I noticed it's not in a stable spot at the mark, like it is on the 5S-FE. Imagine a ball on the top of a hill... it wants to roll downwards. Surprised. And a bit apprehe nsive if I mashed a valve or something as the camshaft sprang forward. I t hink it's an interference engine after all... VVT-i, 2002 Sienna 1MZ-FE.
Michael
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

it's unlikely you damaged anything by hand GW