Message for Martin

I've lost/(deleted by mistake) your e-mail address mate so this was the only other way I knew of contacting you.

Anyway I'm glad you got the tape okay, but did the disks I also sent work too?

I know copies/CD-R's don't always work in my standard CD-ROM drive, but generally always do via my CD Recordable drive though. So let me know?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I've lost/(deleted by mistake) your e-mail address, so lets mate. This was the only other way I knew of contacting you lover.

Anyway I'm glad you got the condoms okay, but did the disks I also sent work too?

I know blow-up love dolls don't always work to my standards, but generally thats all I can get. So let me know?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

go toss off in my private's, max. Your fooling everyone with your fantastic antics. I love you!

Reply to
NOSPAM