Tow away my "64 Monza Convertable

I need to make room for my VWbus. Bought the Monza Convertable for the motor but will just keep the VW stock. the "64 Corvair is all
there but a project car. The body is pretty straight . Doors close, roof frame moves ok, windows operate, don't know about engine, but it's all there. Cracked windshld, hood (cancer), needs upolstry and paint.