Mopar Parts in Massachusetts

The following classifies are located at

A new Mopar forum for Massachusetts mopar fans. Come by and check it out.

We have a 440 kframe for a 67 Dart. Part has been blasted and is in epoxy primer. $450.00 or offers. Also 67 Dart heavy duty leaf springs. These are nearly new condition. We also have some 67 Dart front end parts taken from a built Dart race car. Parts are all in nice used condition.

72 Demon left fender in excellent condition. $300.00

I have a hood,hood springs,and bumpers off a 1976 Plymouth Feather Duster. I also have a standard Duster deck lid. Reasonable offers & trades accepted

I have various 67 Barracuda parts for sale. Dash frame with decent pad(no cracks 1 small pin hole) hood and left fender (need some repairing) quarter glass,front and rear glass. Nose ,grill inserts,headlight trim, and various interior trim. reasonable offers and trades accepted

1967 Satellite 440, 4 speed, solid as can be, needs body work, (bad bondo over dents)I dont want to sell, but if the right money comes my way.... 8-10K email me for pics GTX hood, white with black gut GTX speedo good clone project, clear title. Good running 440, new rebuilt tranny located in Hudson Ma.

Lower dash pad and glove compartment door for a 68-69 b-body roadrunner/satellite/belvedere. It came from my 69 roadrunner. There is no cracks but was painted blue and the paint is chipped in some areas.

I have a decent nose for a 1978 Cordoba. reasonable offers and trades accepted. Might have some other small parts off it for sale but car will be going bye bye soon

Bought this trans for my 73 challenger but ended up going with a TCI unit instead. Guy said that it moved the car it came from (67 charger) but i can not make a garuntee and would suggest building. The trans is for a BB mopar. $200 OBRO

Tranny out of a 1978 Dodge Club Cab. It is a short shaft version.

Doors and fender for Dodge Pickups 81-93

1978 Dodge pickup hood

Back seats and glass for 1978 Dodge Club Cab

keywords: automobile restoration, barracuda, car clubs, charger, muscle cars, nascar, plymouth, road runner, superbee, viper, antiques, automobiles, barracuda, belvedere, cars, challenger, charger, chrysler, computers, cuda, daisey duke, dart, daytona, dodge, dukes of hazzard, ford, gtx, mopar, plymouth, racing, radio, restoration, road runner, roadrunner, sattelite, super bee, super bird, superbee, superbird, parts

Reply to
tadjou