What Cam ?

What others may not have said is that the 850 cam can be ground to make a higher lift than some of the other thicker cross section cams.

Reply to
Rob

Hi Fitz

If I had the money I would go for a good road/rally scatter cam around the 276/286 duration.

I think that would give the best compromise between power torque and drivability!

High lift rockers with that would be a good option to get the best out of it!

Miniman

Happy xmas everyone!

Reply to
miniman

Cheers Miniman, and a very happy Christmas to one and all, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy