07 eclipser spyder- brake problem

Hello,

I got a 07 eclipse spyder back in March and the brakes started squealing about a month ago. It doesn't happen all the time. It's almost like when brakes are wearing down at the normal 60-65k range but the car is new so that shouldn't be the problem. Has anyone seen this or know what the problem may be? I already have an appt. to have it looked at on 8/11 but I thought I'd get a heads up now if possible.

thanks Brandon

Reply to
Brandon McCombs