1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max turns over but doesn't start

Let me start by saying I am definitely not a mechanic, but while trying to do some minor repairs I have apparently done something to mess up the truck. I did a couple of things this morning. One, the cable terminal to the positive battery cable was so worn it wouldn't tighten onto the battery post, so I replaced it. Once I did that, the truck started perfectly. Then, I drained part of the water out of the radiator, which was almost just water, and added antifreeze and water back. I started the truck and let it run with the radiator open and as the water went down a little, I added more. Some spilled and was blown by the fan onto the engine, but anyway, it continued to run perfectly until I killed it. Then, it would not start. It would turn over but never started. I thought maybe I had gotten the distributor cap wet, so I replaced it and the rotor at the same time. Still nothing. Any other ideas?

Reply to
hillcrest64