1995 Galant S

Hi there,

Engine raising up and down in Parking and neutrol gears. And kiking while runing (i can feel from gas pedal.)

I tried DRY gas, Octan Boost etc. I tried to control air valve too ?

How to solve this problem ?

I will appriciate if any one helped me by posting good ideas

Reply to
vsivan

Have you adjusted or changed anything on the engine??

Check for a vacuum leak.

Sounds like the ECU is having a difficult time getting the air/fuel right. Check for open connectors.

vsivan wrote:

Reply to
Nirodac