Wanted: 2003 Lancer CG ES Clear Tail Lights

Does anyone know where to buy clear tail lights?

Reply to
DL

The fad is over.....

Reply to
simpleton

No it's not. I see those euro style lights on pickups now.

It's funny, I never saw those euro style lights when I was in Europe...Maybe there weren't any Riceboys where I was.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Ebay, clear, black, chrome, carbon fibre, what ever you want

GB

DL wrote:

Reply to
gray-beard