2003 Mitsubishi Outlander

Several Problems I have sound familiar here on the site...however I have one that right now needs quick attention.......the a/c on my car started "fizzing out" My hubby checked the fluids, before this we had oil change, air filter change-----now it continues to blow cold air while I am driving but real hot air if in idle. This has been going on for a few days, now the temp guage goes up and up if I drive with air on---if I have air off it only rarely fluctuates. I don't want to jump to the Mitsu dealer if this is a simple fix-

---I also have the problem that I read about the compressor fan that keeps running........and the creaks in the rear suspension as well.........this has been the first true problem and I need it fixed now---its 100+ in sunny Cali this week---Help!!

Reply to
whelans3412