3000GT Parts

I am looking for the upper & lower radiator hoses and the heater hoses for a 94 3000GT and only finding a "cut to fit" upper radiator hose. I hate to think I have to get these items from the dealer. Anyone have a reputable source for 3GT parts? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Carl

What's wrong with a "cut to fit" solution?

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

I just saw a "hard" upper hose for a 3000GT on Ebay ...someone out there makes them. TG

Reply to
TG

Don't know if these are the exact same hoses or not, but I replaced all of my 1991 3000GT hoses two years back (strictly as a preventive maintenance). I ordered all of the hoses from autogiant.com and it also had a cut to fit solution. When the Gates hoses came, all fit except the ones you are still looking for... I ended up buying the heater hoses and one of the radiator hoses (upper IIRC) at the Mitsubishi dealer. It cost more, but they were molded to fit exactly. BTW, I still needed to cut to fit the heater hoses IIRC.

Good luck!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Bob,

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately autogiant.com doesn't have a listing for a 3000GT; guess I'm stuck paying dealer prices. I know I will never buy another as too many times I have buy from the dealer.

Reply to
Carl

Go to

they can help