90-91 Eclipse Electrical Schematics

For the 90-91 Eclipse AWD (not Talon), I need to verify the pin connections for

- crank angle sensor

- power transistor- (spark coils)

- air control motor/idle sensor.

The Eclipse connectors are not quite the same as the Talon: my 91 Talon workshop manual shows for example the Power Transistor 4 and 8 pin connectors (4G63 and 4G63T), the Eclipse has 4 and 6 pin connectors.

Colour codes SEEM to be the same, I made an educated guess, but I have a wrong connection somewhere.

Anyone help out with a schematic ( a scan of the relevent ECU page of the manual) or a link to one? Or even an old manual?

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

Problem solved: the bits I have a from a 90, not a 91.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS