97 Eclipse Timing and Water Pump Install

Hey Errebody,:)

I have a 97 Eclipse that is about to hit 199000 miles. I was wanting to know what is an estimate actual labor charge for changing the timing belt and the water pump? I'm in the Knoxville, TN area and I'm trying to find a reasonable and reliable mechanic in this area. Any suggestions would be helpful. TIA

Anthony

Reply to
Eclipse97z

simpleton