99 Galant (Head Gaskets)

My Galant runs a little on the hot side when it's hot out and it smokes(white) when I am at an idle or in very slow traffic. Could white smoke mean a blown head gasket? Thanks, Tiffany

Reply to
Tiffany22

Check your oil, if it is milky you may have a blown head gasket, keep your fingers crossed it isnt.

Good luck

Reply to
Raven

Is a blown head gasket an expensive fix? Any details? Thanks, Tiffany

Reply to
Tiffany22