Battery for 1.9L 1993 Eclipse

The battery in the 1993 Eclipse I bought a few months back is failing, I believe. It is an 84 month Kirkland battery with a capacity 865 cranking amps and 690 cold cranking amps. Previous owner must have bought at Costco. This unit is more powerful than I want to replace with.

Anyone know of a decent (36 month would suffice) DieHard model number that would fit?

Thanks, Walter

Reply to
Walter Cohen

Bob Shuman