Clutch fluid for 99 eclipse gst?

My clutch fluid resivior is bone dry, the tension is gone and I cant even get it in gear. Does it take simple dot 3 brake fluid? And by the resivior leaking, does that mean my cluth is on its last legs?

please remove the NOSPAM from my email addy to reply. or just post here, thanks!

Reply to
husker

get it in gear. Does it take simple dot 3 brake

Reply to
simpleton

Sounds like the resivoir is bad & needs replaced.

it in gear. Does it take simple dot 3 brake

Reply to
UrHookUp

also when you fill it up you gotta bleed it so yeah! have fun.

Reply to
William