Help please - Montero 4wd indicator keeps blinking?

Hi Group,

We have a 1995 Montero (100K mi) and yesterday the front wheel lights of the 4wd indicator started blinking.

We tried putting in in 4wd then taking it out and going backwards but they keep blinking. It seems to be driving normally, but my wife did hear some automatic shock adjustment noises when she braked a couple times.

Anybody have any ideas about what the problem might be and how urgent the situation might be to get it to a service center?

Thanks

Reply to
scarletsoft

John