94 Mirage Cuts Off

I have a 94 Mits. Mirage. When I am going down the road the check engine light will come on and the car will shut off. I have replaced the fuel pump, the distributor cap and rotor button. I replaced the computer with a reconditioned one and the same thing happened with it. Can someone please help me with this. Could I have gotten a computer with the exact same problem that I already have? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
fatboy

Had a Ford that did that to me. Turned out to be a clogged fuel filter.

Reply to
D F Bonnett

Reply to
fatboy