Help.. there is a light on my dashboard & I dont know what it means!! :o

I have a 1995 Stealth, which I believe is similar to the 3000GT ~ The light on my dashboard/gauge area that is lighting up on the right side of the meter gauge (?), it is yellow & it is above the last one, it looks like square with an open corner & has some liquid... I do not have a manual & can't find this information anywhere... is there anyone out there that can help me?? I really would appreciate it!!! ~ Thanks :)

Reply to
shadowskizz

Can you send a pic of the warning light ? Just wild guesses, low gas or oil ?

Reply to
morshedbashir

Have you filled up your wiper fluid? Hint...hint.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

hm, yeah, the wiper fluids for both front & back are filled.... :\

Nobody U. Know wrote:

Reply to
shadowskizz

Hello there :)

Thanks for the reply..... I know it is not the gas light because I know that light is right by the gas indicator (and it does light up when I am running low on gas) ~ as far as oil, I thought that the indicator was by the other 3 gauges that indicate oil, temperature & the battery on the actual dashboard... this light is right below the seatbelt warning light on the right of the gauge that reads the RPM's...

Unfortunatelly I cant send a pic of the light, since it lights on & off... all I can say is that it looks like a square, it is yellow, it is by the RPM reader on the right, and ir kinda looks like an aquarium... heh, Hope that makes sense

Does that help ? Please let me know! Thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
shadowskizz

It is probably the coolant overflow tank sensor. The fluid probably leaked out and the light is yellow because it is not critical.

Reply to
Lurker

Yes, this is a "Low coolant level" indicator light. Check your rediator fluid. Rgds.

Reply to
morshedbashir

I have one of those, if I'm thinking of the same indicator, it just means the level of coolant (antifreeze) in the plastic overflow tank that's connected to the radiator is low.

GK

Reply to
GK

I had the same problem. The light if you notice comes on either when you turn or brake etc. The light just indicates the the is a "low fluid level" condition. The fluid in question could be

1.windshield washerfluid 2.brake fluid 3.coolant 4.power steering fluid

I would check the levels of all the fluids. This would solve the problem.i'd even go ahead and check my engine oil level.

Its nothing to worry about. Anything serious would show up with the "Check engine" light :))

Lemme know if you can stop the light from flashing

Pistonhead

What is the Australian Specs on a fan belt varient on the mitsubishi delica?? Cheers

Reply to
Sue Lucas