I finally got my car back

It took two weeks to fix the burnt valve on cylinder #3. The valve came in on time but the head was making a proper seal. The head had to be sent out to even it out. I picked it up on Thursday and it seems to be doing ok so far. It set me back 1100. They tried to up it by 200 when I went to get it. This was after they had told me no additional money would be charged.

Karen

Reply to
INXSBABE