I NEED A LITTLE TRANSMMISION HELP

Hello all; And here is my question, for I can't find any answer... Dose any one know were I could get a quality remanufactured mitt. 2.0Lt for my 93 Eclips??

Also I would like to know if any body has had any luck with having their auto trans rebuilt or even repaired, and it work correctly after??? always I am told "Ain't know body that can really fix them...ya just have to replace the trans. with a dealer unit, and ya gotta get the brain box replaced too." Come-on! Nobody can sucssesfully do any thing to the trans. except the dealer??? HELP!! Thanks Winky

Reply to
Winky_thedog