Info for Dash 3+2 turbo motor

I have a Delica with a 2.0l 3+2 Dash motor in and I am after some info on the wiring of the ECU and engine electrics Am having problems getting going correctly after a rebuild The motor is out of a 1984-88 Eturna turbo intercooled model

Thanks Ronald

-- Remove AT from add.

Reply to
Ronald

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:14:09 +1200, "Ronald" scribbled:

I don't think there is much info for these engines on the web. Basically it's just another form of the popular 4G63B engine. It was a SOHC 12 valve motor, one of the first 12 valves available (according to the Mitsubishi web site). It was fitted in the Starion, as well as the Eterna Sirius Dash. It was a very poweful engine (for its time). I'm sure it would go nuts in a L300 Delica van ;-). You could always find wiring looms and diagrams from the Starion, as it should be the same.

I hope that helps.

Cheers, Phil (in New Zealand too)

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand

Phillip Weston