Mitsubishi Endeavor towing and cargo liner questions

Hello,

I just bought a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS AWD with the Full size spare and tow prep package. The package says the vehicle is pre-wired for trailering. Does this mean there is a 4-way flat connector somewhere or do I have to buy something to plug-in?

Has anyone seen a cargo liner for the Endeavor yet? It seems like the aftermarket companies don't have them out yet. Mitsubishi sells a cargo liner and a cargo tray, but I'm not sure what the difference is.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Reply to
EnsignB

I have the hitch on my 04 xls, and it's wired into the hitch itself. There's a rubber cap on the left of the hitch mount where you'd plug in the light's of whatever trailer you've got. It fits with the muffler (although I think Mitsu things of these things after the fact). It looks tough - no worries.

As for the cargo liner/tray... go to the mitsu site for a look-see. The liner is just that - a cover for the back. I think they have a hard surface and a soft surface option. Finding aftermarket things for the Endvr is tough because it's so new. I'm looking for ways to add to the stereo (MP3, etc), and that's a real trick.

Reply to
flyboyfriday