Mitsubishi Endeavor '04 - anyone have ?

I have a Mitsubishi Endeavor 04 model XLS - I have had it in twice to have the air vents inside replaced due to paint chipping off on them. I am getting ready to take it back in to have them replaced yet a third time. Anyone else have the same issue?? The dealership says they have no other complaints of this, but just wondering... ( After the first time it happened I have not even touched the vents and the paint started chipping off again anyway..... ) They replace them free of charge so that's good - just annoying it happens.

Reply to
JM

I have had a '04 Limited and now have a '04.5 Limited. No problems with anything except the plastic "grab handle" for the sunroof cover lost the clips that hold it into the sliding part.

Steve M. in CA.

Reply to
Steve M. in CA.

Thanks for the reply. Found out today (when my new vents were being put in at the dealership again) that it is indeed an issue and they have revamped the '06 models to have black consoles vs. silver now because of this defect. Salesman said they started noticing the issue when they started getting used Endeavors back in for trade-ins. Guess I'll just keep getting them replaced every few months since it's free of charge until I buy another car one day (or either keep using my silver colored sharpie :) .

~Jeanie

Reply to
JM