Mitsubishi Galant GLSi 1989 (European) runs only on cylinder 1 and 2.

Mitsubishi Galant GLSi 1989 runs only on cylinder 1 and 2.

New Spark-plugs, -wires, -distributor, -cap. New Injectionfilter (fuelfilter). Tried to switch Fuelinjector nr. 1 and 2 whith 3 and 4, just to se it the problem followed injectors, but no still only runs om Cyl 1 and 2.

I did a messure on Injector-whire same voltage on all 4, at ignition on. Messure was dome with a Volt meter just to se if there was any problem getting a signal to the injectors, but it seems to get a signal. At Ignition on an no throttle 12V is distributed to injectors trough the 2 wires. At motor runnin' And"full" throttle 12V in 1 wire and 0Volt in other whire, seems allright.. I got ignitions an all sparkplugs...

Cyl 1 and 2 runns smoth and nice... no other strange sound from engine Any ideas? Electric-Box fault?

(sorry 4 bad english?)

- Patrick

Reply to
patrick mattss0n

Sounds like a failed ECU (electric box). have a dealer diagnostic check, if you can afoord it....

good luck

Reply to
Boogie Man