Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Mitsubishi announced a new version of the Lancer between the ordinary models and the Evo X:

So, the engine is a bit less powerful (~235 HP) but most of the Evo's transmission seem to be included (the rear differential is less sophisticated ? Yes, I have just read in
"Although the Ralliart won't have the Evo X's Active Yaw Control(AYC) feature, it still has a mechanical rear limited-slip differentialand a helical LSD up front. "). Since the new Subaru WRX (not the STI) was a disappointment, this is very good timing for Mitsubishi.

Next, they should make a ~200HP turbo-diesel for the European market.

Reply to
Rui Pedro Mendes Salgueiro

in

that "Although the Ralliart won't have the Evo X's Active Yaw Control> (AYC) feature, it still has a mechanical rear limited-slip differential> and a helical LSD up front. ").>

I would not mind that in the US given how short the WRX touring range is. There is no word is the gas tank capacities are the same on all Lancers or it will be bumped up a bit for Ralliart and the X?

Reply to
isquat