my 2003 eclipse

Just recently I made a Corporate claim to Mitsubishi for the 3rd time, because of delaminiation (paint fading) even in areas where they already painted the car. Corporate has approved painting my car for the 3rd time but only in the affected areas, again. And not only that, they tell me they need the car for 7 to 10 days and that they can't provide me with a car while they keep mine! Needless to say, my next battle with them is to not only paint the ENTIRE car but to also either provide me with a car or pay for the rental I'd have to get. Is simply unbelievable that a Company as big as Mitsubishi has been having these problems since the 1990's and as of today they have not corrected it. I'll keep you posted with the end result of my battle. :)

Reply to
shopgirl