Needing some help with 93 Eclipse

recently bought a 1993 Mistubushi Eclipse. Recently my car has been having a rough idle. I've been looking around trying to find out what exactly was wrong so i could replace it. I checked my valves and one of them was not firing up. I checked the wire and it was good. I was wondering if there would be no electricity sent to the valve if the ECM was messed up. I

Reply to
Cherisapb