New to the group

Hello all,

DrgnHartEclipse here, 28yr old male in Kentucky.

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS White w/ Gray Int.

No Exterior mods. Had the engine rebuilt at 150,000 now I can keep up with most of the GST's in the area. Performance Springs and upper Strut Tie bars (both front and rear)

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm going to be the most help when it comes to the stereo side of repairs as I am a MECP Certified Master Installer with emphasis on High End installations. (but I can personally attest to nothing will stop a baseball bat through the passenger glass method of getting your stuff ripped off, other than not getting your spkr box taken 'cause it ways about 80lbs and theres only one way to get it out.. LOL)

Anyways, Glad to be here and I look forward to the plethera of knowledge I will hopefully get from this NG.

Reply to
DrgnHart Eclipse