1964 Mercury Comet Parts new to the group

Hello, I am new to this group , I would like to thank everyone for restoring and saving Comets .We are a used and rebuilt part supplier for 1964 Mercury Comets , we rebuild the automatic shift collars , we also rebuild generators with old world quality, we also restore comets,

25 years of restoring and saving Comets, If you do business with us you are dealing with one person doing the rebuilding,packing, shipping, etc. check out our web site.
pictures and info , Thank you for the time , Tony
Reply to
ACAUTO

"Old World quality" would indicate that you're using European parts and techniques. That's a little out of place on a 64 Mercury Comet, isn't it?

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Hope he's not meaning German Clutches and English transmissions!

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I just kept thinking Fiat...

CJB

Reply to
CJB

since they are talking about an electrical item and "old world quality", the thing that comes to my mined is the good old old world quality of the lucas electrics, especcially the lucas smoke.

Reply to
Tom

Reply to
ACAUTO

talking quality here , no production line rebuilding/restoring here. I know this (old world quality ) is a thing of the past for most people. But not for us , next time I will use (old school). I also took the time to fix the wording in the message thanks for helping me .I hope this cleared things up for all involved!

Reply to
ACAUTO