Hello to everyone on the group

Hi, I Haven't posted on ramva for a long time-(at least 5 years).I have som= e catching up to do. When did Bob Hoover die? I had someone ask me how to get a cd of Bob Hoove= r's sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd and al= so learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and giving out= VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing. Also saw a youtube video of VW gathering in Finland I presume. Looked like = an interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looked li= ke a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my Beet= le-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all the= salt spread on the roads here in New Jersey. Hello Jan -see you are still acore member-you were always avery active memb= er of this group-glad you're still around. I have a few questions for the group about my 67 beetle-I will return with = them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.

Reply to
fred67bug

catching up to do.

sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd and also learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and giving out VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing.

interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looked like a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my Beetle-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all thesalt spread on the roads here in New Jersey.

of this group-glad you're still around.

them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.

Hey Fred and welcome back :)

There's still a few of us lurking here.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

some catching up to do.

Hoover's sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd = and also learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and givi= ng out VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing.

ike an interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looke= d like a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my = Beetle-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all= thesalt spread on the roads here in New Jersey.

member of this group-glad you're still around.

ith them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Hi Bill; Do you still have the white 67 Beetle? I thought you had to sell it. Good to see you're still around-Fred

Reply to
fred67bug