one born every minute...or smart cookie with present rebates etc?

Mitsubishi was having American market problems. I just purchased a 2007 Outlander and I'm quite amazed at it's performance level. I think it is a super vehicle, so can't understand why Mitsu not competive?

What's the latest word on MMC? Is there still danger of losing it's American market?

That could bode ill for warranty service etc...right? I'm a former Daewoo and Renault[USA] owner as well. So go figure. Am I one of those feller's that PT Barnum talked about?

So what's the beef with Mitsu anyway?

Reply to
tooly

Don't think that those Rover-look-alike scrap firms will do nothing but be absorbed by some chinese producer. Mahindra simply produces old Land Rover replicas and Tata is lucky if produces Fiat clones.

Again, Bhagat, tell us what sort of lemon do you drive and get us rid of you.

Reply to
Andrea Zambelli

No, we voted down the moron who wanted a floor mounted dipper switch.

The rest of us are capable of using our fingers to flick the blinker stalk without losing control of the steering. :-)

Reply to
Athol

Lol :)

-- Regards, Noddy.