Any Camry rebates?

Has Toyota had any Camry rebates in the last few months? I'm hoping not, since I'm waiting for one so I can get an 07. I got a $1250 one in June of 05 when I got my new 05. tnx Hank

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Toyota hasn't had a rebate for the Camry or the Corolla in months. BuyAToyota.com for more info.

Reply to
Built_Well

====

Henry, I should have said Toyota hasn't had a Camry or Corrola rebate /in my zip code/ for months. But there might be some rebates in the Southeast and Gulf States.

Reply to
Built_Well

they were dealing early this year, to blow out all the old body style.

Reply to
SoCalMike