Pajero Sport 2.5 manual

Hi..drivers.. I'm looking for a technical manual for a Pajero 2.5 TDI Intercooler. But I've'nt found any so far...any suggestions are welcome.

Reply to
R'nB

I forgot to mention that my Pajero is made in 2005. I've seen manuals till 2000..but the 2005 version has an updated engine.

"R'nB" But I've'nt found any so far...any suggestions are welcome.

Reply to
R'nB